- High school graduate or equivalent work experience with basic math, written and oral communication skills as well as mechanical skills.
- Requires good hearing and correctable vision.
- Lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally; climb stairs/ walk/stand a significant part of the shift; work in high temperatures.
- Must be able to use computers for machine monitoring and basic data entry.
- Previous machine related and/or coating experience preferred.
- Must be able to pay attention to details and have knowledge of the metric system.
- Ability to use measuring tools including weigh scales, thickness gauges, and other measuring tools.
- Must have ability to start-up and shutdown related equipment: compressor, cooling system, adhesive pumps, and mixers.
- Hours: any as required, including overtime.
- Must be able to work within the framework of 5S, ISO and TS requirements.
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled