- Machine scheduling
- CAD drawings and programs
- ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Evaluate complex data and draw conclusions
- Work in a fast-paced environment, while being able to make sound decisions.
- Work in a group concept; self-motivated; and able and willing to work cross-functional
- Take the initiative, respond immediately to problems, and take a proactive approach.
- Be honest, reliable, respect diversity, be transparent, be team oriented.
- Be accountable for own actions, be positive, and recognize the impact of own behavior.
- Work with safety, quality, and customer in mind.
- High-school diploma or GED
- Must have good team work, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate and able to work with Microsoft Office and other data programs
- ISO/TS 16949 knowledge helpful.
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled