Do you feel unappreciated? Are you working excessive overtime? Do you want to work at a company that takes care of its people? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we have an opportunity for you!
tesa SE is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions for the building supply, electronics, and automotive industries. With more than 75 years of experience, 7,000 products sold in over 100 countries, tesa stands committed to exceptional customer service on both a global and local basis.
The 25 year old Michigan plant is just 15 minutes from I-96 and Alpine Rd. in the family oriented community of Sparta. We're a small plant of 100 employees, but we have the excellent benefits and pay of a larger company, plus minimal overtime.
The Controls Technician/Electrician is responsible for electrical maintenance, repairs, replacements, and upgrades of electrical systems for equipment, machinery, and other electrical systems. With Overtime, you would have the potential to earn $85,000- $90,000 per year.
Primary Job Duties
• Uphold safety, quality, environmental, and production standards
• Complete work requests in a reasonable amount of time
• Maintain building and machine electrical systems
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair control devices
• Design, build, program, and implement PLC upgrades/retrofits
• Maintain accurate wiring diagrams, schematics, panel legends, and blueprints
• Operate tool room equipment to produce or repair machine parts
• Assist with machine relocations, installations, and wiring
• He/she will secure parts and services from vendors by completing purchase requisitions and obtaining quotes
• Develop and complete predictive maintenance schedules, repairs, and audits
• Organize and control inventory of the maintenance shop and maintenance storage areas
• Comprehensive electrical troubleshooting and repair
• Work in Class 1 Division 1 and 2 hazardous locations
• Adjust working hours when required to meet production demands
• Provide on-call support and report to work during off-shifts when required
• Conduct chemical tests and additions for water treatment monitoring
• Work outside in all weather conditions, when required
• Obtain fork-truck and lift licenses
• Perform calibrations and adjustments on required meters and sensors
• Conduct failure analysis studies on prematurely failed parts
• Install electrical conduit
• Working knowledge of computers and the ability to learn SAP
• High School Graduate (GED)
• Minimum of 6 years working experience in a similar position
• Electrical Engineering Degree and/or Journeyman Electrician license preferred
• Strong background of machine controls programming, troubleshooting, and repair
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States (tesa does not provide sponsorship).
Please follow the below link to submit your resume and other required information.
Tesa tape Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.